NEW & SECURE LIVING AT IT’S FINEST!Nestled in a quiet cul de sac, these near new free standing 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villas boast easy care living at its best. Offering a secure gated entry in a convenient location, these TURNKEY villas are within easy walking distance to Belridge Shopping Centre, Heathridge Park and Leisure Centre, Beldon Primary School, Belridge Senior High School and more.
These villas are ready for you to enjoy all the features of a low maintenance lifestyle without compromising on comfort and style. Upon entry you will be greeted with high ceilings, warm and welcoming colour schemes, neutral décor and open plan kitchens, dining and living areas that flow out to the alfrescos and private courtyards – the perfect setting for entertaining family and friends.
These abodes will have enormous appeal to a wide range of buyers, including downsizers, first home buyers, professional couples or those after a lock up and leave property. Situated on a flat block (with no stairs), no common walls, no strata fees and completed to a turnkey finish, these single level homes are sure to tick all the boxes.
Further features of the villas comprise of:
- 3 bedrooms (all with BIR’s)
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite to the master bedroom)
- Open plan kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop and electric fan oven, large pantry, microwave, fridge and dishwasher recess
- Open plan living and dining area that enjoys outdoor access to the alfresco area and courtyard
- Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- High ceilings throughout with feature coffered ceilings to the main living area
- Gas hot water system
- LED downlights
- Soft neutral decor
- Alfresco for year round outdoor entertaining
- Private courtyard with reticulated easy care gardens
- Double carport with extra height for 4wd’s
- Garden shed for additional storage
- Year built: 2017
- Small development of 3 villas
- 4A lease expires 5 Jan 2020
- 4B lease expires 16 Jan 2020
- 4C lease expires 1 Aug 2019
For further information please call Montana Colreavy on 0403 232 053 or Jarrod O'Neil on 0411 103 617.