Absolute One of a Kind.Every now and then a very special property becomes available.
+ Fastidiously Reinvented and Renovated + Designer Warehouse + Work from Home + Gallery + Office + Stylish + Envy + Thought Provoking + Cool Pad + Dare to be Different + Wow +
Whether you are looking for a SOPHISTICATED SPACE to live in, a new home office or stylish new gallery this home has all the options!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Large ground floor space ideal for either a large lounge room, a full office space or gallery/showroom.
- Private powder room toilet with the very best of finish and style.
- Mezzanine kitchen, living and meals area.
- Amazing state of the art concealed kitchen with huge cabinetry with loads of storage, massive stainless-steel island that serves as a breakfast bar.
- Large master bedroom with built in robes, loft style storage with ladder, big windows and private en-suite bathroom and very high ceilings.
- Huge second bedroom again with loft style storage with ladder, walk in robe and lots of windows to let in the northern light.
- On trend main bathroom/laundry with separate shower, toilet and vanity and concealed laundry.
- Landing that can double as study nook or simply place a stylish chair.
- Loft bedroom three/study/reading room with louvered windows and sky light.
- An amazing array of different lighting configurations to suit your mood.
- Everything has been fastidiously concealed to keep things clean.
- The very best of fixtures, fittings and tap ware.
- Polished Jarrah floorboards throughout.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Spiral staircases.
- Secure building and secure home.
- Warehouse converted: 1997
- Total living: 232sqm (approx)
- Total strata area: 241sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $2,298.30/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,516.13/pa (approx)
- Strata levies: $1,198.28 per quarter, plus $362.50 per quarter reserve fund levy.