UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!Effortless Family-Friendly Living
An elevated block in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac locale is the fitting setting for this exceptional 5 bedroom 2 bathroom entertainer that is destined to put smiles on the faces of your entire family.
From the in-ground trampoline in the front yard to a dream backyard oasis headlined by a stunning solar-heated below-ground swimming pool, there really is something for everybody here. A gabled outdoor patio plays host to a built-in barbecue and two ceiling fans, whilst a Bali-inspired poolside cabana daybed provides you with another space to relax and unwind as summer begins to well and truly heat up.
Inside, the fifth bedroom at the front of the house doubles as a study with built-in wardrobe and shelving recesses. This versatile wildcard in the floor plan can be found off a large sunken lounge that isn’t only overlooked by a tiled formal dining room, but also seamlessly extends outside to the patio. Only inches away, you will find a sublime master suite with a walk-in robe and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom that features a shower, toilet, heat lamps and twin “his and hers” vanities.
Also linking to the rear poolside patio is a light, bright and open-plan kitchen, meals and family area where a Fisher and Paykel gas cooktop, a fan-forced oven, an integrated range hood, a quality Bosch dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, a double fridge recess and a breakfast bar for quick bites. The three remaining bedrooms all have built-in robes of their own, with a bubbling spa bath highlighting the main family bathroom.
Stroll to parks and bus stops, walk to Carine Glades Shopping Centre, The Carine Glades Tavern and the sprawling Carine Regional Open Space and indulge in a very close proximity to Carine Senior High School, Carine Primary School, the freeway and beautiful beaches. This fantastic location is one that you will learn to love quite quickly!
* 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Outdoor patio, gazebo, heated swimming pool and BBQ
* In-ground front-yard trampoline
* Carpeted bedrooms and formal lounge
* Tiled formal dining room
* French door to the tiled open-plan kitchen/meals/family area
* Ceiling fans to the master, second, third and fourth bedrooms, as well as the lounge room
* Large 2nd bedroom with patio access
* Versatile 5th bedroom or study – you choose
* Contemporary main bathroom with a spa bath, a showerhead and heat lamps
* Tiled laundry with a separate 2nd toilet, storage and outdoor access to the rear
* Linen press
* Remote-controlled single lock-up carport
* Large garden shed
* Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
* Security-alarm system
* Feature down lighting
* Feature skirting boards
* Foxtel connectivity
* Security doors and screens
* Instantaneous gas hot-water system
* Reticulated garden beds
* Low-maintenance front and rear artificial turf
* Spacious 730sqm (approx.) block with two side-access gates and extra verge parking space
* Built in 1977 (approx.)
* Tranquil cul-de-sac setting
* Walk to Carine Open Space and shopping at Carine Glades
* Great provision of public transport, including a handy proximity to Warwick Train Station
* Close to Carine Senior High School and Carine Primary School
* Easy access to beaches, Hillarys Marina, golf courses and Karrinyup Shopping Centre
Contact KAREN RICHES now to find out more. This quiet cul-de-sac is in demand and interest is anticipated to be high. Don't let this one pass you by!