Congratulations! You have found “The One”This stylish 7 year old single level home is practically perfect in every way.
52A Salmar Way offers incredible features, such as:
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning plus high ceilings throughout
• Tiled open-plan living/dining area opens to paved patio with pitched pergola
• Premium kitchen features a generous breakfast bar with recessed double sink
• Gas cooktop, s/steel oven and adjoining storeroom/walk-in pantry also to kitchen
• Private study nook with built-in storage off entry foyer at the front of the home
• Master bed, also off entry foyer, features a walk-in robe and ensuite with twin vanity
• Two good-sized additional bedrooms both with built-in robes; carpet to all three beds
• Stylish main bathroom with frameless glass shower, bath and separate toilet
• Separate internal laundry with large built-in linen cupboard and outdoor access
• Rear access to double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry
The home is conveniently set within walking distance to bus stops, parks, St. Gerard’s Primary School and a childcare centre.
Just moments to The Square Mirabooka, Primewest Northlands and Stirling Central Shopping Centre, and an easy commute to Perth CBD.
With a prospective rental return of $375 to $400 per week, this is a brilliant investment which will practically pay for itself or, make it your next home.
Inspect with Sam Bevan this weekend.