Low-Maintenance Quality!A quiet and convenient pocket of Karrinyup is the fitting setting for this exceptional 4 bedroom 3 bathroom double-storey residence that utilises every inch of the Green Title block it sits on to absolute perfection. The property also benefits from city views, a splendid inland outlook and glimpses of picturesque Lake Gwelup in the process.
The upper level takes advantage of the stunning vista, both from within a carpeted living room and the adjacent master bedroom suite, complete with full-length and height built-in wardrobe space and a quality ensuite bathroom comprising of marble twin vanities, a shower, heat lights and a separate toilet. There is also a delightful front balcony upstairs, whilst the second and third minor bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom and both boast built-in robes and stylish light fittings.
Downstairs lies a fourth bedroom with semi-ensuite access into the third or “guest” bathroom, as well as a study or computer nook off the entry and a spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area which is where most of your casual time will be spent. The area is highlighted by polished concrete flooring that flows all the way from the front door. The artificial lawns and easy-care gardens out front are gated and enclosed, making things nice and secure for your children and family pets, whilst a splendid rear alfresco entertaining deck overlooks a below-ground swimming pool with spa jets and plenty of room around it for you to laze about in the sun.
Karrinyup Shopping Centre is nearby, as is Karrinyup Primary School, along with glorious beaches, the freeway, public transport, the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club, Hamersley Public Golf Course and other top schools and educational facilities, including St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, Hale School, Newman College and Churchlands Senior High School. What a location and lifestyle this will prove to be!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
* Lower-level open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with built-in cabinetry, alfresco and pool access, a gas bayonet, under-stair storage, marble bench tops, sleek white cabinetry, tiled splashbacks, double sink, dishwasher, and a generous five-burner Omega gas cook top and oven
* The carpeted upstairs living area and master bedroom suite both enjoy access out on to the tiled front balcony – and its breathtaking views
* Linen press off upper-level living room
* Carpeted 2nd/3rd upstairs bedrooms
* Main upper-level bathroom with a separate bath, shower, marble vanity and heat lights
* Separate upstairs toilet
* Carpeted 4th downstairs bedroom with BIR’s and semi-ensuite access into the 3rd bathroom/laundry, complete with a shower, basin, wash vanity and marble bench tops
* Ground-floor powder room
* The hallway computer/study nook area has its own separate side access from outdoors
* Remote-controlled double garage with high ceilings, painted throughout, internal shopper’s entry and a storage area
* Feature cornices throughout
* Quality blind fittings
* Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Instantaneous gas hot water system
* Protective pool blanket