Stylish near City PadIn the last few years Maylands has rapidly transformed into being a hot spot for eating, shopping and drinking. Mount Lawley’s sassy little sister has been voted by Lonely Planet as among the coolest neighbourhoods in Australia.
It’s no surprise Maylands is always buzzing on the weekend as it’s home to some of Perth’s hippest restaurants and cafes.
Only minutes away on bustling Eighth Ave and Whatley Crescent, you can choose from a thriving number of trendy cafés, restaurants, bars, boutique shops and more. Just down the road is the Maylands town centre with Coles, IGA, Pharmacy 777 and a range of specialty stores.
You’re also close to Highgate, Mount Lawley and Edith Cowan University. Plus, the nearby Maylands Railway Station puts you within easy reach of the Perth CBD, Northbridge, Elizabeth Quay, RAC Arena, NIB Stadium, and Optus Stadium.
At a glance
2bed / 2 Bath / 1 Carbay
4th floor with City Views
The apartment features:
- Open plan living
- Quality finished including stone benchtops & European kitchen appliances
- Generously sized master bedroom with ensuite
- Built-in-robes in both bedrooms
- Split system air conditioning in the living area and all bedrooms
- 1 x allocated secure car bay
- Private balcony over looking the beautifully landscaped common areas
- Strata Fees approx. $839pq
- Currently tenanted @ $460pw until 19/09/22
- Option of fully furnished and semi equipped if desired
This exceptional resort style complex includes:
- Landscaped ground floor deck with sun lounges
- 17m solar heated pool
- BBQ facilities by the pool
- Games room equipped with pool table and table tennis
- Secure parking