UNDER OFFER BY THE LOVELL TEAM!Please note, this home is currently tenanted until 19/04/21 and therefore viewing times are limited.
Positioned on a massive (R20) 804sqm block, with access from both Pacific Way and Dolphin Way, this charming cottage style home offers OH SO MUCH POTENTIAL!
Internally, the home holds ENDLESS CHARACTER with textured walls, timber look flooring, open fire place and SOARING HIGH CEILINGS with exposed beams to the open plan lounge, dining & kitchen area. There is also split system air conditioning to this zone for year round comfort.
The kitchen overlooks the backyard and features a free standing gas oven, double sinks, built-in pantry, tasteful wooden cabinetry and feature exposed brick wall.
All bedrooms are privately separated from the main living zone by a sliding door and are serviced by the functional bathroom containing bath/shower combination, vanity unit & separate w/c. The laundry has its convenient access to the back yard.
To the rear, a paved patio area stretches across the width of the home and offers the perfect place to entertain. This space and opens out to a private backyard lawn setting with ample room for a swimming pool if desired.
Also features a garden storage shed and a single carport with extra parking for an additional 3 cars.
Opportunity knocks for you to turn this hidden gem into something special!
• Built in 1985 (approx.)
• Zoned R20
• 500m (approx.) to Beldon Primary School
• 1.0km (approx.) to Beldon Tavern and Woolworths supermarket
• 1.1km (approx.) to Beldon Park
• 1.5km (approx.) to Belridge Secondary College
• 1.5km (approx.) to Belridge Shopping Centre
• 2.8km (approx.) to Edgewater Station
• 3.0km (approx.) to Mullaloo Beach
• 3.8km (approx.) to Ocean Reef Boat Harbour – recently approved for redevelopment
• 25.9km (approx.) to Perth CBD