QUIET AND COZY FAMILY HOME !!Accessible from both Burniston Street and the interior laneway, this rear-positioned home offers families peace and quiet with a bundle of cozy features to enjoy with family and friends. From the front of the home, a sliding gate opens to reveal a considerably spacious and private front yard perfect for entertaining; host to a raised deck with seating and water feature. Timber floors and an ornate gas fireplace warm the central living areas in tandem with a mix of globe, rail and downlighting and the resident chef will delight in discovering a thoughtfully designed, contemporary kitchen overlooking the rear alfresco. A wonderful family home that stands above the rest, call today and arrange a viewing!
Features include, but not limited to:
- Spacious,private and fully-fenced front yard, water feature and raised seating area complete with built-in benches
- Timber flooring to kitchen, living and dining areas
- Kitchen boasts generous stone benchtops and storage, stainless steel oven and dishwasher, glass splashback, induction stovetop, and piston-hinged cabinets
- Cozy living space upon entry with gas fireplace and bi-folding doors to front yard
- Warm downlighting, rail lighting and wicker ball pendant lights fitted throughout
- Gorgeous tiled bathroom to upper level
- All bedrooms with built-in robes and carpeted for comfort
- Master bedroom with sliding mirrored robes and ensuite
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning to upper level
- Timber-lined, rear alfresco with water feature and cubby house for the kids
- Separate laundry with linen storage, powder room and outdoor access
- Additional storage under stairs
- Shopping nearby at both Karrinyup and Innaloo
- 300m to Abbett Park
- Less than 5-minutes to the beach and Scarborough's vibrant esplanade
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy!
Simply click the 'Make an enquiry' or 'email agent' button for that rental property. You then enter your details and choose an inspection time that suits you. An instant registration email and/or text message will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register'
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to open. An open will be cancelled if no one has registered to attend.