Coastal haven with panoramic ocean views.FSX All Offers Presented by 25th January at 4pm
What we love.
Set on 720 sqm of prime Marmion real estate, positioned just a stone's throw from pristine beaches, Hillarys Boat Harbour and the popular Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club. Stroll to the sprawling Braden Park, Marmion Village Shopping Centre and Marmion Primary School, whilst public transport, cafes, restaurants at the vibrant Flora Terrace strip are all within close proximity of this tri-level coastal residence with endless opportunities, ready and waiting for you.
Upstairs is where the panoramic ocean view encompasses both Rottnest Island and Hillarys Boat Harbor. From the mid-level alfresco balcony and top-level studio, here is where you will entertain, relax and soak up endless sunsets over the Indian Ocean.
Inside you will be welcomed by this huge 4 bed, 3 bath home, with multiple living areas indoors and out, polished concrete floors, double glazing, self-contained granny flat with separate entrance and car space. Perfect for future income, guests or teenagers.
10 Cliff Street offers a growing family endless options, space, storage and views. In a prime setting not to be missed.
What to know.
- Just 200m walk to the beach, with side access to the heated outdoor shower.
- Spacious double garage, with high ceilings and additional storage.
- A master retreat, with walk-in and built-in robes, remote-controlled ceiling fan and split system aircon. The ensuite complete with heat lamp, granite benchtop, storage and access to the outdoor shower. Sliding doors from the bedroom takes you out onto the back garden deck for the ultimate parents’ retreat.
- The minor bedrooms are all double in size with fully fitted built-in robes and remote-controlled ceiling fans.
- Family bathroom with spa bath, granite benchtops, heat lamp and separate toilet.
- The laundry has built-in storage and access to the outdoor drying area.
- Outside features an undercover decked area and sprawling garden, mature fruit trees and plenty of room for younger kids to run free or the family cricket competition to take off.
- The granny flat offers endless opportunities for a growing family, complete with fitted built-in robe in the bedroom with ceiling fan, lounge area, bathroom and kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benchtops, endless storage and private access.
- First floor is home to the main living areas. An open plan kitchen living/dining area with soaring high ceilings and seamless access to the front alfresco balcony and back decked balcony.
- The front alfresco is where you will sit, relax and soak up the endless ocean view sunsets.
- The back deck offers additional space for entertaining, with plenty of space for family and friends to spread out and enjoy the annual celebrations.
- The kitchen has endless storage, granite worktops, gas cooktop, Smeg electric oven and exhaust fan, Bosch dishwasher and water filter. With ocean views from the window, here you will entertain and create lasting memories.
- Off the kitchen is an additional games room with access to the decked back balcony.
- Good sized study, additional large living room and powder room. The living room has door access via a walkway to the front alfresco.
- On the top level is where you will truly absorb the magnitude of views on offer. Panoramic from the floor to ceiling double glazed windows. Take your pick here, a parents retreat, office or yoga studio, the options are endless, but with those views on offer, everyone will be competing to secure it.
- Panoramic ocean views
- 200m from the beach
- Short stroll to Braden Park, Marmion Village Shopping Centre and Marmion Primary School
- Close proximity to Sacred Heart School, and in the catchment of Carine Senior High School
- Minutes from the vibrant Flora Terrace
- Easy access West Coast Highway and the CBD via the freeway